Eschersheimer Landstr. 60 - 62
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Tel. +49 69 91 50 76 0
With the help of this form you can contact us free of charge and without obligation or select a file on your hard disk and transfer it to us. As a result, a client relationship has not yet been established. You can also contact us via email:
Consent to the collection and processing of your personal data
If you use the contact form offered by us and provide us with personal data or contact us by e-mail, you agree that we use and process your entered personal data. If you use our contact form, you also agree that our system automatically stores your IP address. We will collect, process and use your personal data solely for processing your inquiry. You will find further information in our data protection information.
You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right of opposition to processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to correction (Article 16 DS BER) or deletion (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data (Art. 77 GDPR).
You can assert these rights by any of the above communication channels offered by us (telephone, fax, email, contact form). All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.