Give us a call or send us your message by email or via our contact form.
Your contact: Thomas Seifried, lawyer and specialist lawyer for intellectual property rights (Fachanwalt fuer gewerblichen Rechtsschutz).
Call us for a free initial assesment of your case
Eschersheimer Landstr. 60 - 62
60322 Frankfurt am Main (Westend)
+49 69 91 50 76 0
Everything you need to know about German cease-and-desist letters
This book answers the most important questions for the recipient of a warning letter with cease-and-desist declaration:
- Is the warning justified or perhaps abusive?
- How do you defend yourself against unjustified warnings?
- Do I have to submit the pre-formulated cease-and-desist declaration with contract penalty or can I amend the cease-and-desist declaration with penalty?
- Do I have to pay the attorney fees and any additional patent attorney fees, and if so, how much?
- What happens in the event of a breach of the cease-and-desist declaration?
- And last but not least: is it possible to break away from a cease-and-desist declaration with criminal prosecution?
Extensive information on abusive legal warnings
The Ebook contains a chapter on abusive warnings in German competition law. You can now also upload your warning in competition law under
for free. You will then be notified of the number of comparable warnings from the same dissuader known to us.